Report from the construction of Panzerwagen Ratte

The vehicle is available: http://www.darekpages.eu/wszy/poj--/ratte/pw-ratte-index.html

For construction, I used a photo cardboard 220g / m2, matte. Printed in ink.
I start the construction with the chassis. First caterpillars. First, I made, I glued together the layered elements. Routing folds.


The long bends are best at the edge of the mat.


I glue the rifle with glue stick and this thick element is pressed with a rubber roller.



Additional flaps is glued to the cut and formed tracks. The tracks are glued together.




Fenders are glued. I gently cut the outer edge to make it smooth.




Fendes glued to catepillars.



I glued the chassis box. Drying under load.



Then I put the chassis together.




I cut and glue the tower fastening.






Then I mold and glue the body.



After gluing together a few pics, I look: I forgot to cut a hole to fasten the tower in the body. But it was possible to cut the hole without damaging the body.


I glue the tower attachment. Dry under pressure. Then I glue the rest of the body.





I glued the body to the chassis.


Tower element and tower. Tower is glued PVA glue on stick.






Panzerwagen with prototypes.



Finally, a quick test of the vehicle.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaplain mini

Crystals